Write For Explinux
Are you a Linux user , administrator , developer ,devops engineer or working in field of internet want to share your knowledge and contribute to this opensource Linux community.
You article can be helpful for many Linux users and help to grow community support . There is no limitation to any specific distribution you are free to write about your favorite distribution or tool which can be used for Linux .
Technical people who want to work and learn Linux . Mostly is looking for there unsolved issues which is not available on internet. So focus on those issue and knowledge which is not available on internet on present time .
Few Tips to get fast approval of Article
- Your article should be well researched or tested by yourself in case of any solution you provide .
- Article should be clear and concise with points – our readers are busy and has less time so it is appreciated if article is to the point.
- Article should be minimum 700 words to get approve but in case of any solution word count can be less if article is unique and useful for readers .
- Check plagiarism of you article before submitting you can use free tools like smallseotools,duplicheker ,grammerly etc. Plagiarism- should be less than 10%.
- Most important is that make article in simple words so anyone can understand it.